Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bloggin' Ain't Easy

Hi Gang!

Sorry, it's been awhile since my last blog, I've been kinda busy lately working on a new project. I'm cleanning up and getting rid of a few of my possesions by giving them away for free on CL. Im not giving away the usual shit you would see in the "free" section. Im giving top quality 2nd hand used electronics. You can see my ad here. I got a ton of responses, the only problem... I didn't bring it to work, and now I don't know who should get it.

Here the first person to respond, "Toolseesing Duman":
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toolseesing Duman: HELLO FRIEND, I AM INTERESTED TO GET THE MEMORY STICK,CAN U PLEASE CONVEY ME UR ADDRESSS.THANKS

Me: Hi, it's xxxxxx Street. I will have it tomm. Let me know. Thanks

Toolseesing Duman: I TRIED TO ASK MY FRIEND THE ADDRESS U GAVE,HE SAID THATS FAR.ANYHOW I GOT A CAR PROBLEM AND I WILL REQUEST U IF I CAN SEND U A SELF ADDRESS ENVELOP CAN U THEN MAIL IT 2 ME PLEASE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Toolseesing DUMBASS, where did you think Farragut North Metro was!!!!

Here's another:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zach: Hi,

Have you already found someone to take this?
I am in desperate need for more memory, so that my audio programs will work as they are suposed to on my laptop. I dont have much money, so what you have I think would be perfect.
Please let me know if you still have it?
Thanks!
Zach

Me:

Hi Zach,

Do you think I give a fuck if you can't play youre techno music on your laptop? Tell it to someone who cares, you poor cheap bastard.

-Killian
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, what's wrong with these idiots!!!!!!
Well, It looks like I'm going to give it to:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.mariashope.org

Would you plese let us have this? We realy need this for the computer who donate to us without anything in it.

Maria Kim:xxx-xxx-xxxx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She is the most sincere and probably the best cause. Hopefully the b!tch shows up! I'll let y'all know how everything turns out and what I'll be giving away for free tommorow and what I had for dinner. c-ya ~Killian

No comments: